The Raid Shadow Legends video game is a Japanese-style RPG game. The game is set in the world of Azuregard. In this world, there are dark creatures who attack and destroy villages and cities, and the player's job is to stop these attacks. The player does this by collecting cards and using them in battles. The character is able to find various weapons, armor, and accessories to equip. Some of the weapons available end up becoming more powerful as the player levels up.
The battles are turn-based. The player and the enemy take turns to attack one another with weapons, magic, and skills. In battle, the player can make use of different strategies to defeat the enemy. The player can also form a Guild with other players. This will allow them to work together in battles and share cards with one another.
Step-by-Step Guide How to Play Raid Shadow Legends
- Click the "Play Raid" button on the screen.
- Choose your game mode.
- Choose your character, Shadow, and your Guild.
- Choose your opponent.
- Click the "Start" button to start the game.
- Control your character, Shadow, by using the "WASD" keys.
- Use the "Q" key to activate your Shadow ability.
- Use the "E" key to activate your Shadow ability.
- Use the "R" key to rapidly attack.
- Use the "F" key to use your Elixir.
- Use the "Spacebar" key to use skills.
- Click the "P" key to pause the game.
- Click the "M" key to mute the game.
- Click the "Esc" key to quit the game.